Monday, April 12, 2010

Attempt Failure Number Two

Ugh, I am frustrated! This is what I get for buying a hundred dollar camera. The sound quality for videos suck. I need a new one :( In the mean time, this camera will probably be only used for pictures.

Yesterday, I attempted to make a make up tutorial. I came up with an easy, copper and brown shimmery look. Perfect for school or work.

Here are pictures:




Products:
Eyes
-Bloom Eye Base
-Lancome Color Design in Model(Metallic)
-Loreal Wear Inifinite Eyeshadow in Antique Brown
-Wet n Wild Single Eyeshadow in Naked
-Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero
-Lancome Definicils Mascara

Lips
-Carmex
-Rimmel Exagerrate Lipliner in Natural
-Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Pink Please
-Loreal Hip Jelly Balm in Succulent

Face
-Rimmel Foundation Primer
-Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Warm Golden
-Maybelline Mineral Concealer in Light
-Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in #132 Heat Wave

No comments:

Post a Comment